Public Performance License - Schoolwide
About Public Performance Licenses::
- Public Performance Licenses are for using the courses in face-to-face teaching.
- We kindly request that schools that charge tuition (including state and religious schools) get a public performance license if they're going to show our courses in class.
- You don't need a Public Performance License if you show less than 30 minutes of each course per class. We consider that Fair Use.
- The Schoolwide License covers all our courses for any number of teachers in your institution in perpetuity. You will only ever need one license.
- The Single-Teacher License covers all our courses for a single teacher in your institution in perpetuity.
- The Schoolwide Upgrade is for upgrading a Single Teacher to a Schoolwide License.
- If you are strictly non-profit (your students don't pay to be there), you're free to show the courses without a license.
- Broadcasting, streaming from a server, or giving students downloads or copies are not allowed.
Trouble? Call us at +1 702 425 5686 or email us at email@example.com